Friday, April 3, 2015

Thank You Lord

“Thank You, Lord.”



I remember my little girls, Brittney and Nicole, being given a cassette tape with songs from the bible on it from the Sawmiller’s for Easter when they were young. The cassette had an accompanying book with the words to all the songs. There is a song that was on the cassette that I have been singing this morning. It's the perfect song to sing today as us Christians celebrate Good Friday. The title of the song was “Thank You, Lord.” I would like to share the words of the song with you.

“Thank You, Lord”

Thank You Lord for saving my soul
Thank You Lord for making me whole
Thank You Lord for giving to me
Thy great salvation so good and free


Father, the words to that song is my prayer to You today. Thank You, Lord, for saving my soul. Thank You, Lord, for making me whole. Thank You, Lord, for giving to me Thy great salvation so good and free. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment